Continuing Education Fund
- Funding is available for educational opportunities, which contribute to the body of knowledge of our profession and enhance professional development of groups.
- Funds are to be used as an enabler for members to access continuing professional development activities as groups.
- Funds are to be used for group events and will not be available to individuals.
- Funds will be used to support a variety of education activities such as, modality-based programmes and study days.
- All educational activities supported must have CPD points accreditation with the NZIMRT CPD programme.
- At the AGM of the NZIMRT the amount of funds available for the coming year will be set; these funds will be held in a separate account.
The only event excluded from the application process is the Annual NZIMRT Conference.
Contact the NZIMRT Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for application forms and application instructions.
Alternatively Application Forms and Instuctions may be downloaded from the menu to the left.